BLS Blended Learning Courses
The blended learning approach teaches the complete BLS curriculum in two parts: Students take the self-directed BLS Blended – Online Component and the BLS Blended – In-classroom Component. The BLS Blended Learning course offers flexibility to students and instructors. All levels course with accelerated options for in-classroom.
Blended Learning Course (must take both components):
- BLS Blended – Online Component – Self-paced. Approximate duration: 2 hours.
- BLS Blended – In-classroom Component – Approximate duration: 1- 2 hours.
BLS Blended Learning In-Classroom Component Options
Register for one of BLS Blended 120, 90, or 60. Instructors will provide students with a redemption key to unlock the online component and will verify location, date, time of the in-classroom component. After successfully completing the BLS Blended – Online Component, students will automatically receive a receipt called the ‘BLS Blended Class Pass’. The Class Pass allows entry to the BLS Blended – In-classroom Component when presented to the course instructor. The in-classroom options are:
- BLS Blended 120 (120 minutes): Designed for first time BLS learners and/or those who do not use their BLS skills on a regular basis. BLS Blended 120 emphasizes the individual elements that make up core BLS skills and offers comprehensive practice before hands-on skills tests
- BLS Blended 90 (90 minutes): Designed for students who are confident in their understanding and practice of BLS skills, but want to review and practice before hands-on skills tests.
- BLS Blended 60 (60 Minutes): Designed for experienced, highly-proficient BLS providers who regularly use BLS skills in their practice. Where available, BLS Blended 60 offers hands-on testing with very minimal practice. Restrictions on course availability and approvals apply.